I am the proud aunt of a fun, intelligent, ridulously cute four-year-old little boy. I am also a missionary. Obviously Connor won't be coming with me (yes, I asked...) so this is my way of including him in this journey. Of course there will be many Skype chats and the occasional visit back home. Connor, when you grow up, I hope you will know that I love you to tears and think about you every day!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love You Forever, Even From Ecuador

Dear Connor,

Welcome to blog world!  In just a few short months I will be moving to Ecuador.  You probably won't notice for a while, but that's ok.  Thanks to technology, I still get to watch you grow up...albeit through a computer.  This is my way of including you in my journey, even when I live 2,833 miles away.  Watch for a new post often!

Take good care of your mommy while I'm living in Ecuador.  I love you both very much!!

Love, Aunt Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment